What’s the installation process?
- HomeSquad's complete start-to-finish service will take between 7-14 days. We’ll survey your kitchen and bathroom before the installation start date.
- Before we begin installing your new kitchen and bathroom, we’ll strip out and dispose of your old one. You don’t need to do anything; we’ve got it all covered. If a skip is needed, then we provide it at no extra cost to you, and we’ll remove all unwanted rubbish.
- Once the room's clear, we’re good to go! We’ll install your new kitchen and bathroom, which includes the suite itself, the flooring, all wall tiling, boarding plus any electrical or building work required to complete the room. If you can name it, we can install it - provided it’s a part of your package!
- Before we leave, we’ll do a complete clean up and leave you with a spotless, new kitchen and bathroom ready to enjoy
What about existing tiles, paint & wallpaper?
- We’ll remove excess wall tiles, paint or paper.
- Then we’ll re-board and re-plaster, to create a clean wall on which we can place your new tiles.
- Your new tiles will then be fitted before applying grout, being polished, sealed, and, finally, cleaned!
How long will this take?
From start to finish, the whole thing will take between 7 and 14 days. The exact number of days will depend on the size of the job, and what the HomeSquad team is required to do.
Got any questions?
If you have any further enquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch or even visit our kitchen and bathroom showroom!